The Local Government Unit of Pagbilao under the supervision of Mayor Shierre Ann Portes-Palicpic has once again been awarded the Gawad Kaagapay: A Salute to Partnership, a recognition given annually by the Department of Education – Division of Quezon, December 11, 2017 at Lucena City.
For four consecutive years, the LGU Pagbilao under Mayor Palicpic’s leadership has been a recipient of Gawad Kaagapay award. The recognition, guided by Republic Act 8525 otherwise known as the “Adopt-a-School Act of 1998,” is given to private individuals, private group of individuals and government sectors (National Government or LGUs) who have contributed and provided significant help, aid or donations to any public or learning institutions.
The DepEd Quezon considers the following criteria for selecting awardees in the government sector:
(1) Must have significant help/aid/donation/contributions to any public or learning institutions under the supervision of Department of Education – Division of Quezon.
(2) Assistance maybe in the form of cash or in-kind such as but not limited to infrastructure, physical facilities, real estate property, training and skills development, learning support, reading materials, computer and science laboratories, health and nutrition packages, and assistive learning devices for learners with special needs.
(3) In-kind or in-cash donations must be valued accordingly and be at least 1,000,000.00 pesos to qualify for the major awards.
(4) Certificate of Appreciation will be given to donors whose assistance was valued below 1,000,000.00 pesos.
(5) Must possess the qualifications of adopting private entity as stated in the DepEd Order No. 2 series of 2013 – Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations of RA 8525. As follows, (a) must have a credible track record, (b) must have been in existence for at least one year as shown in its Articles of Incorporation from SEC or Certificate of Registration at the Cooperative Development Authority (CDA), (c) must not have been prosecuted and found guilty of engaging in illegal activities such as money laundering and other similar circumstances.
The Pagbilao LGU received the same award in 2014, 2015 and 2016.
Pagbilao Municipal Hall
Rizal St., Brgy. Sta. Catalina,
Telephone No.: (042) 797-0937
Email: email@example.com [click here]
Philippine National Police
Tel. No.: (042) 797-2854
Bureau of Fire Protection
Tel No.: (042) 797-0932
Tel No.: (042) 797-3092
PagbilaoWIN cyclist tops women’s elite race in Philippine National Cycling Championships 2018
Wednesday, January 17, 2018 @ 9:26
Philippine Navy’s SN2 Jermyn Pardillo Prado, a native of Pagbilao, Quezon, dominated the 96.55-km women’s elite road race in the…
Monday, January 15, 2018 @ 11:43
Republic of the Philippines MUNICIPALITY OF PAGBILAO Province of Quezon Human Resource Management Office The Local Government Unit of…