Ten (10) businessmen and ten (10) corporations in Pagbilao were recognized by the municipal government as Outstanding Business Taxpayers for 2018, August 29 at the Sentrong Pangkabuhayan Auditorium.
The awarding ceremony of 10 Outstanding Business Taxpayers 2018 was held following the awarding ceremony of Natatanging Anak ng Pagbilao 2018. The event is in line with the celebration of 288th Araw ng Pagbilao.
The following individuals and business firms were awarded for their diligence and honesty in fulfilling their vital responsibility to the community:
10 Outstanding Business Taxpayers (Individual Business Category)
- GASPAR K. ONG of La Suerte Mega Warehouse
- BENITO M. ORINDAY of B-Valm Construction & Supply
- IAN T. PALICPIC of PAL POR IAN Aggregates, Trucking & Heavy Equipment Rental
- JOHNSON R. PARDILLA of JTP Commercial
- MARY ANN R. PARDILLA of Silangang Nayon Park and Restaurant
- KATHERINE R. MIYAOKA of Phil. Seven Corporation (711)
- DIANA XU LU of JH & MK Steel
- GILBERT MADRIDANO & MONCHITO AVILA of Papag at Bilao Catering Services
- NORBERTO C. DEQUINA of Thymed Enterprises
- MILAGROS O. CARLOS of La Brea Agri-Farm
10 Outstanding Business Taxpayers (Corporation Category)
- EEI CORPORATION
- SEBO MEC PHILIPPINES CORPORATION
- SB CONSTRUCTION CORPORATION
- BEC SPECIALIST PHILIPPINES
- CCT CONSTRUCTION CORPORATION
- DESCO INCORPORATED
- DAELIM PHILIPPINES INC.
- DAEJOO HEAVY BUILDERS PHILIPPINES INC.
- THERMA LUZON, INC.
- DAEAH PHILIPPINES INC.
The awardees were vetted and selected by Acting Municipal Treasurer Ana Ayala Ecangelista, and Assistant Municipal Treasurer and Business Permit and Licensing Officer Rizalino Tiña.
According to Acting Mun. Treasurer Evangelista, the 10 Outstanding Business Taxpayers in the Sole Proprietorship and Corporation Categories were selected based on the following criteria: (a) amount of taxes contributed, (b) promptness in paying (including whether or not the sole proprietor/corporation has past unpaid taxes), (c) environmental policy compliance, and (d) job opportunity generation.
Mayor Shierre Ann Portes-Palicpic, Mun. Treasurer Evangelista, members of the Sangguniang Bayan and LGU department heads led the awarding ceremony.
Pagbilao Municipal Hall
Rizal St., Brgy. Sta. Catalina,
Telephone No.: (042) 797-0937
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org [click here]
Philippine National Police
Tel. No.: (042) 797-2854
Bureau of Fire Protection
Tel No.: (042) 797-0932
Tel No.: (042) 797-3092
Talipan National High School garnered awards
Monday, December 3, 2018 @ 11:18
Last November 24, 2018, delegates from Region IV-A (CALABARZON) flocked at Tanza, Cavite for the Regional Science Quest. It is…
LGU holds Mr. & Ms. Pagbilao 2018
Wednesday, November 28, 2018 @ 1:26
Nine (9) lovely ladies and eight (8) dashing gentlemen vied for the Mr. & Ms. Pagbilao crown, November 23, 2018…