Responsible in different parts of construction projects, supervising, preparing estimates for time and material costs, completing quality assurance, observing health and safety standards, and compiling reports.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelorâ€™s/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Knowledgeable of civil, construction, and design.
- Great leadership and organizational skills.
- Superb project management skills.
- Ability to apply logical and critical thinking skills to projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organizing materials and ensuring sites are safe and clean.
- Preparing cost estimates and ensuring appropriate materials and tools are available.
- Providing technical advice and suggestions for improvement on particular projects.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to ensure the best contracts.
- Authorizing technical drawings and engineering plans.
- Drawing up work schedules and communicating any adjustments of clients.
- Gathering data, compiling reports, and delivering presentations.
- Completing quality assurance and providing feedback to the site.
* Performs other duties and responsibilities, as instructed by management
Interested applicants may submit application at PESO located at 2nd Floor, Admin Bldg., LGU Pagbilao or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com or call 0945-389-0531.
For inquiries, you may call at (042) 797-0411